Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tim O a short film by Ben Shearn


About 2 years ago I met Ben Shearn at a stand-up comedy open mic in Wicker Park. He and I ended up hanging out a couple of times before he moved to L.A. I googled him and found his
mother's blog that she updates daily. I subscribed to it and was inspired that she was always producing artwork and/or talking about art.

A couple of months ago I found a short film he made on Tim O'Malley in regards to Tim's sobriety (you see, Ben is a recovering drug addict as well). One thing that I found curious about Ben, (via internet stalking, I had a huge crush on him you see, and I won't deny it, but he knows that; We're facebook friends now) is that he seemed to always be probing for answers to deep questions. Like any good creative, artist...

He is wonderfully multi-talented and am happy to know that he is out there being productive in L.A. (These words seems to me, too light, but I have much to say, and I don't know how to type my words right now without going on and on and on...)










Some of of Ben's genius can be found here:
http://www.bitterjester.com/tct/picsvids/vids.aspx