This time, artist trading cards. I've been meaning to do these for a while... so when my friend Cristalynn asked me if I wanted to get together to do something creative, I said yes. We decided to meet in a coffeeshop and work on artist trading cards.
In the last year I've been planning to do a drawing or painting series based on waiting rooms at the doctor's office. Because of my lupus, I have spent the last nine years, both in Chicago and in Michigan being a patient. There is a mix of bored-ness, anxiety, impatience, sadness, interesting conversations and so on and so forth that take places in these waiting rooms.
So I've decided to do this series with artist trading cards, since having lupus is a huge part of who I am in life.
Also, still experimenting with watercolor pencils and pen in this project. Very fun.
Who wants to trade when I'm finished?
Who wants to trade when I'm finished?

