Yesterday I went to the People's Arts Festival, stopped by Craig Nowak's art opening at Cass Cafe, and also another pit stop at the New Center to say hi to Gwen Joy as she was getting ready for her fashion show event.
Realized, while exchanging business cards while getting back into the swing of meeting new artists, acquaintances, friends, general networking... That aside from creating new artwork for We Are Here, that I really need to also work on updating the news link on my website, update my artists resume, statement, add my latest artwork from the last year and so on.... Basically update my website with the latest ASAP.
I'm really excited. In lieu of promoting the debut show in October for We Are Here -on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon, nevertheless-just finished a photo/film shoot for my personal promo video. Also got some nice flyers to start posting around town...
Fired up. Time to work.
